POSITION: Staff Assistant
SCHEDULE: PRN – As Needed
FACILITY: Lawrence Correctional Center
LOCATION: Sumner, IL
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is a member of the Wexford family: a group of the nation’s leading innovative correctional health care companies. At Wexford Health Sources, Inc., our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
Under the direct supervision of the designated Wexford manager, provides general secretarial and receptionist services to the Administrative Director(s) of the Unit.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSING: None required
MINIMAL QUALIFICATION: Successfully passes electronic testing for Word, Excel and Basic clerical duties.
EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting multiple deadlines. Must ensure documents are ready for review well in advance of any deadline.
- Ability to competently manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Must be a “team-player” as this position requires daily coordination with other coworkers
Share This Job