Dentist; lead the dental clinic in the medical unit
Weekday hours; no weekends, no holidays
Medical Unit – Centralia Correctional Center, Centralia, IL
Employee or 1099
- Hourly rate guaranteed (even when there are “no shows”)
- Comprehensive benefit package for 30 hours or more/week
- Medical malpractice is paid
- No production pressures, no “selling”
Full time Dentist; multidisciplinary provider team
Centralia Correctional Center Medical Unit
- Clinic support staff: full time Dental Assistant and Hygienist
- Rewarding opportunity to practice your expertise in ways your never imagined
- Make a significant difference in patients’ lives in ways they may have never imagined
- Educate patients in oral health
- General dentistry; assessments, care plans, fillings, surgery
- Flexible hours depending on site approval
Illinois’ medical and mental health services partner for 30 years.
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped literally millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services
At Wexford Health our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
Under the supervision of the Medical Director, the dentist supervises the dental staff and manages the dental activity as well as for provides oral health care to patients such as fillings, extractions, dentures, root canals, etc.
LICENSING: Current Illinois State Dental license
- Current DEA certificate
- Current CPR certification
EDUCATION: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM) degree
- Minimum one (1) year practicing dentistry.
- Skilled in recognizing the symptoms of shock and fainting; must be prepared to provide necessary aid as directed during procedures.
- Correctional Experience Preferred.
- Supervisory Experience preferred.
Share This Job