To Apply for this Job Click Here
POSITION: Manager, Information Technology
SCHEDULE: Full-Time (40 hours per week, Mon-Fri)
OFFICE: Wexford Health Sources, Inc. Corporate Office
LOCATION: Green Tree – Pittsburgh, PA
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services.
Wexford Health has an opening for a professional to take a lead role managing the organization’s technology infrastructure.
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- 9 Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
The Manager, Information Technology will supervise the Wexford Infrastructure team and provide outstanding customer service in support of the entire Wexford enterprise.
Managing the infrastructure team focused on the following areas:
- Network Administration – Assist in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions, and modifications to the enterprise wide infrastructure (local and wide area)
- System Administration – Oversee troubleshooting, upgrades, system backups, disaster recovery, and provides expert support when necessary.
- Telephony – Manage telephone systems at local and regional levels; Assist IT Directory with cell phone deployment/management
- Helpdesk/end user support – Oversee all helpdesk activities at the local and remote locations.
- Managing LAN/WAN Connectivity (switches, routers, firewall, VPN, wireless, cabling, etc.)
- Create and update appropriate documentation of the LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Monitoring and Tuning of Network and Server Environments
- Manage On-Premise Exchange Environment
- Management of the VMWare Environment
- SAN administration
- Manage and provide direction for Wexford IT staff
- Managing infrastructure vendors (e.g., voice/data communications, data center) to ensure availability and ongoing support.
- Ensuring the team’s continued commitment to customer service, i.e., supporting Wexford staff and ensuring the availability of the technical infrastructure
- Ensuring detailed documentation is fully developed and maintained
- Travel as required to support external sites
- Five plus years managing technical staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science or related field
- Strong understanding of Microsoft software (Server and Desktop)
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (DNS, WINS, DHCP, Cisco Routers and Sonicwall)
- Expertise in testing, deploying, and troubleshooting commercial hardware and software.
- Ability to investigate and solve non-routine problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with senior management; demonstrated ability to communicate solutions and educate
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform at a high level of effectiveness in a fast pace environment, managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills; ability to work well with end users
- Positive Attitude
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Share This Job