To Apply for this Job Click Here
POSITION: Forensic Office Coordinator, Data Analyst
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, Monday- Friday 7:30AM – 4:00PM
FACILITY: New Hampshire Office of the Forensic Examiner
LOCATION: Concord, New Hampshire
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services.
The Forensic Office Coordinator is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The coordinator manages incoming court motions and orders, processes subpoenas, evaluator schedules, and the coordination of appointments with counsel for criminal defendants.
1. Provides administrative support to professional forensic psychologists and completes special projects for the Program Manager and Chief Evaluator as directed
2. Review and analyze incoming court orders and subpoenas while managing case management software, internal data-bases, and evaluator’s scheduling/calendars
3. Reviews data for accuracy, updates and maintains quarterly CQI reports. Develops new reports and data collection methods to respond to ad hoc report requests
4. Assists with the handling of confidential court evaluations and health records and maintains HIPPA compliance within the office and program environment
5. Coordinates administrative activities and maintains office services, to include the following:
• Supports the establishment of document handling and office management procedures
• Organizes office operations
• Controls correspondence with courts, counsel, and defendants; preparing and proofreading communications
• Oversees the maintenance of office equipment
6. Ensures effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
7. Supervises the maintenance of office records by maintaining an electronic and paper filing and case management system, ensuring that filing system is maintained and kept up to date, adheres to state standards for record retention, and ensures effective transfer of files, records, and correspondence.
8. Works closely with Wexford Health’s regional staff on a regular basis.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains databases and develops reports to be shared with state entities
2. Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail. Ability to review and record data with high degree of accuracy.
3. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in both written and oral forms. Ability to proof and check documents for accuracy.
3. Works closely with Chief Forensic Evaluator and makes suggestions for improving office efficiency.
4. Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and demands and manage time efficiently while maintaining composure in stressful situations.
5. Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
6. Works with Regional Quality Control coordinator to provide data for quality reports.
7. Provides information to Chief Forensic Evaluator and Program Manager on status of statutory deadlines, and data related to misdemeanor/felony evaluations, monthly intakes of new court orders and subpoenas
8. Upon receiving the necessary training and/or instruction, performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
TRAVEL: May be required to travel to any NH DOC facility.
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
• At least two years of previous experience in office management.
• Strong independent and team work skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Access, BEC Legal Systems CoreRelate a plus.
•.Paralegal experience a plus
• Correctional experience a plus.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Share This Job