POSITION: Dentist, PRN
HOURS: PRN As Needed
LOCATION: Centralia Correctional Center, IL
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate; Employee or Independent Contractor Status
COMPANY: Wexford Health Sources, Inc: Illinois’s medical and mental health services partner for 30 years.
- Rewarding opportunity to practice your expertise in ways you’ve never imagined
- Make a significant difference improving patients’ lives
- General Dentistry; intake, exams, fillings, suregery
- Educate patients in oral health
- No overhead, medical malpractice is paid
- Guaranteed extra income
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped literally millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services
At Wexford Health our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
Under the supervision of the Medical Director, a dentist licensed in Illinois is responsible and accountable for supervising the dental staff and managing the dental activity as well as for providing oral health care to patients such as fillings, extractions, dentures, root canals, etc.
LICENSING: Current Illinois State Dental license
- Current DEA certificate
- Current CPR certification
EDUCATION: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM) degree
- Minimum one (1) year practicing dentistry.
- Skilled in recognizing the symptoms of shock and fainting; must be prepared to provide necessary aid as directed during procedures.
- Correctional Experience Preferred.
- Supervisory Experience preferred.
Share This Job