POSITION: Staff Psychologist
SCHEDULE: Part Time – 8 hours (1 day, flexible) per week (8AM-4:30PM)
FACILITY: New Hampshire Department of Corrections
LOCATION: Concord, New Hampshire
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services.
The Staff Psychologist provides mental health assessments, psychological evaluations, and staff consultations for all NH DOC facilities.
- Responsible for administering and interpreting standardized psychological tests.
- Provides the treatment team with psychosocial interventions for the treatment of mental illness as stand-alone treatments or in conjunction with pharmacotherapy.
- Interprets New Hampshire Department of Corrections psychological testing results and provides feedback to staff of relevant findings.
- Annual review with performance increase
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
TRAVEL: May be required to travel to any NH DOC facility
LICENSING: Current New Hampshire Psychologist license
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification required.
EXPERIENCE: Two years of experience in a correctional program providing a full range of psychological testing and treatment.
EDUCATION: Doctoral degree (Ph.D., Psy.D, or Ed.D.) in psychology from an accredited clinical psychology program.
Share This Job