POSITION: Purchasing/Accounts Payable Clerk
SCHEDULE: Full Time (Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM) TEMPORARY CONTRACT
FACILITY: Wexford Health Sources, Inc. Corporate Office
LOCATION: Green Tree – Pittsburgh, PA (onsite)
**Temporary position (6 months) with possibility of regular full time employment following contract**
SALARY: $18 per hour
Under the general guidance of the Manager of Accounts Payable & Purchasing, the Purchasing/AP Clerk works as part of a team to sort, code, enter into Great Plains, post and scan invoices timely and accurately. Matches invoices to the check stubs weekly and files in the appropriate folders.
- Processes invoices according to company policy and procedure as well as adheres to individual customer policy in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains detailed and organized records of processed invoices.
- Works with the facilities and corporate personnel regarding approvals on invoices.
- Works with Purchasing staff and Manager regarding any discrepancies on invoices.
- Scans invoices to appropriate files.
- Matches the invoices to the correct check stubs.
- Filing of checks and invoices according to vendor and current year.
- Works with Manager on special projects as assigned.
- Verifies vendor statements against current open invoices.
- W-9 verification for all new vendor files.
TRAVEL: None required
LICENSING: None required
CERTIFICATION: None required
EDUCATION: High school diploma, Associates degree preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong data entry skills
- Close attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Great Plains and Windows operating system
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Work well with others as able to work independently
Share This Job