$3,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Wexford Health offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Under the clinical guidance of Registered Nurses, directs and guides patient teaching activities commensurate with education and demonstrated competencies.
- Under the clinical supervision of a Registered Nurse, assists in the assessment of the physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients in the health care unit and, as necessary in the housing units.
- Assists in planning and implementing individual treatment programs, in the health care unit and housing unit, by utilizing available resources and consulting with registered nurses, physicians and correctional officers.
- Implements medical plan through administering medications and intervention in accordance with provider instructions.
- Documents nursing encounters, patient response, effectiveness, complications etc., and communicate information to supervisory personnel and physicians, in accordance with provider’s orders.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSING: Current, unrestricted New Mexico Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) License
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR Certification
EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience; correctional experience preferred
Share This Job