POSITION: Payroll Coordinator
SCHEDULE: Full-Time Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
FACILITY: Wexford Health Corporate office
LOCATION: Green Tree – Pittsburgh, PA (onsite)
• Annual review with performance increase
• Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental and Vision insurance
• 401(k) retirement saving plans
• Company-paid short-term disability
• Healthcare and dependent care spending account
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for processing of the bi-weekly payroll for assigned locations in a timely, accurate and confidential manner.
- Audits time cards.
- Processes new hires, taxes, employee changes, terminations in Kronos H.R.I.S./Payroll System (T.I.M.)
- Adheres to Company polices relating to processing of wages and paid time off.
- Verifies exempt and non-exempt status of employees.
- Reviews payroll information for accuracy and necessary approvals and resolves discrepancies.
- Works closely with Human Resources department staff to ensure the integrity of payroll data related to new hires, terminations, pay rate changes, leaves of absences and transfers.
- Processes garnishment orders.
- Processes retention bonuses.
- Sets up Direct Deposit of employee pay.
- Verifies all hours pulled into T.I.M. and makes all changes necessary to ensure accurate hours records.
- Processes earnings information of employment verifications.
- Assists other Payroll Coordinators in completing payroll.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSING: None required
CERTIFICATION: American Payroll Association certification a plus
- Minimum two years’ experience providing professional payroll services including taxation, garnishments and third party payroll.
- Experience with computerized payroll system (Kronos) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Must be able to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good follow-up skills.
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
Share This Job