$10,000 sign on bonus!!!!
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
- The Director of Nursing (DON) is responsible for and accountability for structuring, comprehensive planning and implementing the Nursing Services Program that guides the delivery of a quality health care program.
- Participates and/or directs planning, priority setting and the development of policies and procedures for health care activities that are in compliance with contractual requirements, client, and national standards.
- Coordinate and monitor orientation, in-services and continuing education within Nursing Services. Responsible for coordinating and providing clinical orientation and nursing in-service training.
- Coordinates the development, provision and evaluation of patient care according to the standards of quality care.
- Participates in and chairs the Utilization Review Committee, Quality Assurance Committee and Infection Control Committee; develops and implements procedures, audits and nursing in-services.
- Receives and reviews daily outpatient and infirmary reports. Submits all required reports on a timely basis.
- Conducts regular meetings with nursing staff and ensures the practice of nursing is consistent with current standards.
- Acts as administrator on call for nursing emergencies or nursing staff needs.
- Develops and maintains staff schedule for Nursing Services in accordance with contract terms of nursing coverage. Responsible for making changes in time schedules, and granting special requests for time off, if applicable
- Serves as representative for, and/or liaison between, Nursing services and other health care providers, as well as Health Services Administrator, and coordinates patient care with other departments.
- Keeps abreast and follows through on incidents occurring on all shifts.
- Reviews all discrepancies in sharps and tool counts, investigates, reconciles and forwards written findings to the Health Services Administrator.
- Review all mediation errors, and forwards written findings to the Health Services Administrator.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSURE: Current New Mexico Registered Nursing License
Share This Job