POSITION: Forensic Evaluator (Psychologist)
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, Monday- Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
FACILITY: New Hampshire Office of the Forensic Examiner
LOCATION: Concord, New Hampshire (remote/onsite hybrid work schedule)
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services.
The Forensic Evaluator Psychologist provides evaluations within the statutory timeframe while providing quality evaluations for the State’s need for expert forensic psychiatric/psychological evaluations during the judiciary process to determine if clients are competent to stand trial, insanity, Gibbs, and dangerousness.
1. Provides forensic psychiatric/psychological evaluations that are requested by the New
Hampshire Court System.
2. Testifies, as required, regarding content of the evaluations, to act as a liaison to the Courts, Attorneys, and County Facilities and provides training/consultation in this activity as agreed upon by the Contractor and the NH Department of Corrections and outlined in NH Statutes.
3. Tracks cases and management of data to ensure statutory compliance with evaluation completion standards as well as establishing baseline data, trending, and workflow within the Office of Forensic Examiners.
4. Works in conjunction with the Department to establish standards of practice and policy development for the Division of Medical & Forensic Services.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
TRAVEL: Travel required to New Hampshire state courts.
LICENSING: Current New Hampshire license as Psychologist
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification required.
EDUCATION: Doctoral degree (Ph.D., Psy.D, or Ed.D.) in psychology from an accredited psychology program with some Forensic training preferred
- Annual review with performance increase
- Paid Time Off program
- 9 paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Company-paid medical liability insurance
- $1,000 in annual CME allowance and 3 paid education days
Share This Job