WEXFORD - IDOC CONTRACT
SCHEDULE: Full-Time /2p – 10p/ Days off – Monday, Friday and EOW
FACILITY: Lawrence Correctional Center
LOCATION: Sumner, IL
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is a member of the Wexford family: a group of the nation’s leading innovative correctional health care companies. At Wexford Health Sources, Inc., our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
- Under the direct supervision of the designated Wexford Health manager and clinical supervision from the Director of Nursing, Registered Nurses, Medical Director and/or IDOC personnel as appropriate, the CNA will assist nursing staff with daily operations.
Wexford Health offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase (if applicable)
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSING: None required
CERTIFICATION: Nursing Assistant certificate
EDUCATION: 0-2 years
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Completion of a certification program from an accredited Nursing Assistant program.
Share This Job