WEXFORD - ALABAMA DOC
POSITION: Mental Health Clerk
SCHEDULE: Part-time, 8hrs per week
FACILITY: Donaldson CF
LOCATION: Bessemer, AL
A Job Should be MORE than just a paycheck.
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped literally millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services.
The majority of our patients come from marginalized or impoverished backgrounds. In many cases, our doctors, nurses, and behavioral health professionals represent the patient’s first experience with quality, compassionate health care.
We heal and rehabilitate thousands of incarcerated patients every day.
When you join Wexford Health, you do more than just further your career.
You also become part of a team-a family-whose mission is to care for patients that cannot care for themselves.
You change lives.
You make a difference.
If you are looking for a position that empowers you to do MORE… then look at Wexford Health.
- Provides organizational support to clinical staff members including assisting with data entry, word processing, completing work orders, and creating and maintaining files.
- Enters data for payroll and ensures all data information is complete, accurate, and entered into payroll in a timely manner.
- Assists with Quality Improvement.
- Types and distributes minutes as assigned.
- Prepares outgoing correspondences and responds to telephone inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
EDUCATION: High school diploma or formal educational equivalent of same
- Two (2) years’ experience in an office environment
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, database applications, and basic record keeping procedures
- Must be able to extract and organize information, operate standard office equipment, and have good interpersonal, organizational, communication and time-management skills
Share This Job