WEXFORD - ALABAMA DOC
POSITION: Registered Nurse (RN)
SCHEDULE: Part Time, minimum of 8 hours per week
- Saturdays or Sundays
- Evening or Night shift
FACILITY: Tutwiler Women’s Correctional Facility
LOCATION: Wetumpka, AL
SALARY: Experience-based, minimum of $32 and up
- Shift differentials up to $3.00
- Additional 10% ‘PT differential’ added to base rate
- Incentive bonus of $150 per extra shift picked up
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education sessions.
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
- HANDS ON NURSING, FOCUS ON MEDICINE
- No bedside nursing, patient family contact or insurance authorizations
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
LICENSING: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
Share This Job