BANTRY CORP - CONTRACT
POSITION TITLE: Program Administrator – Central Region (Women’s Health/ Male RCC)
LOCATION: Wexford Health Sources – Regional/Central Office in Alabaster, AL (substantial travel throughout region is required)
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM, some extra hours/days required
REQUIREMENTS: Registered Nurse active license (RN), 3 years management experience (corrections preferred), Bachelors Degree (healthcare profession preferred)
**This is a high level position**
The Program Administrator consults with the Program Director regarding health services issues
of an administrative nature; and consults with the Statewide Physician Director and Statewide
Director of Nursing regarding unusual clinical issues of a complex nature, which involve patient
He/she is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the region’s overall
health care delivery system by acting as a liaison between Wexford Health and institutional
administration, department heads, and subordinates.
The Program Administrator executes policies and procedures governing staff compliance with health, safety, and security standards within the facilities in his/her region.
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
LICENSING: Active AL Registered Nurse (RN) license required
CERTIFICATION Current CPR certification required, CCHP certification preferred.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required (healthcare-related field preferred)
EXPERIENCE: 3 years management experience (preferably in a correctional healthcare setting), preferred managing multiple locations
OTHER PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function as a “team player” coordinating efforts with managers, peers and subordinates
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to contract and the Company’s mission
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- General math and analytical skills, and planning, administrative and organizational skills essential
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining multiple deadlines.
- Ability to competently manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Must be able to direct HSA staff to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and completion of organizational projects
Share This Job