WEXFORD - IDOC CONTRACT
Exceptional Opportunity to Work with the Most Clinically Diverse Cases
Mental Health Multi-Functional Team
Stateville Correctional Center, Crest Hill, IL
- Unparalleled Experience
- Unique Opportunity to Expand Clinical Skills
- Work with a Diverse Population with a Variety of Clinical Diagnoses
- State-Identified Clinical Treatment Center
- Solid Leadership and Support
- Extensive Training
- Make a Significant Impact on a Life, a Family, a Community
30-Year medical and mental health partner of the Illinois Dept. of Corrections
Wexford Health Sources, the nation’s leading innovative correctional health care company, provides clients with experienced management and technologically advanced services, combined with programs that control costs while ensuring quality. For nearly three decades, Wexford Health has consistently delivered proven staffing expertise and a full range of medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, utilization management, provider contracting, claims processing, and quality management services.
Exceptional Benefits – This is Union Position:
- $52.88 / hour
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous 39 days paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement match savings plan
- Paid Short Term Disability
Under the direct supervision of the designated Wexford Health manager, Senior Psychologist and/or IDOC personnel as appropriate, provides psychological services to patients receiving mental health services. Duties include assessment, consultation, liaison, and psychotherapeutic interventions as appropriate. Communicates clinical findings in writing, as well as through consultation with Mental Health Unit staff. Utilizes electronic medical record system as applicable throughout the scope of duties and responsibilities.
LICENSING: Current license in the State of Illinois as Clinical Psychologist.
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification.
EDUCATION: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Experience in working in a clinical setting as a psychologist or licensed mental health professional.
- Prior experience with use of electronic medical record system.
Share This Job