WEXFORD - NEW HAMPSHIRE DOC CONTRACT
POSITION: Quality Improvement Analyst (RN)
SCHEDULE: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8AM- 4:30PM
FACILITY: WHS Regional Office/ NHDOC
LOCATION: 10 Park Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest correctional health care providers. Over the past 30 years, our team of dedicated clinical professionals has helped millions of justice-involved patients receive life-changing medical and mental health services.
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
**Registered Nurse (RN) license preferred
The Quality Improvement Analyst is responsible for assisting in the collection, reporting, and analyzing of data related to ensure continuous quality improvement for healthcare services.
Provides guidance and consultation to leadership on any processes, policies, or practices that are not in compliance and makes recommendations for improvement.
1. The QIA shall conduct incident reviews at the request of the NH Department of Corrections.
2. Supports auditing and contract compliance efforts, and will assist in attaining accreditation if requested by the NH Department of Corrections.
3. Develops reports at the request of the NH Department of Corrections to be responsive to those seeking information as determined by the NH Department of Corrections.
4. Provides quarterly training to security staff on the topics of suicide prevention, working with residents who have mental illness (both acute and chronic), and managing mental health contacts within the context of a correctional environment. The primary group to receive this training will be those in restrictive housing units but can be provided to security staff throughout the NH Department of Corrections
5. Works with the Division of Medical & Forensic Services leadership on developing an annual patient education plan, executing said plan, and monitoring the plan.
6. Ensures compliance with regulatory and contract requirements, and is in alignment with program evaluation findings and goals.
7. Collaborates with leadership team to assess performance monitoring and implement improvement plans, and to ensure accountability, feedback loops and monitoring systems. Preforms on site audits as indicated to ensure ongoing compliance.
8. Collects and analyzes data to identify trends and patterns related to areas of concern.
9. Maintains strong relationships with leadership and staff by to ensure the quality of activities and projects leads to ongoing improvement.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
TRAVEL: May be required to travel to any NH DOC facility.
LICENSING: Current unrestricted New Hampshire RN license required
- Current CPR certification required.
- Quality Improvement Certification, preferred
- 5-7 years of quality improvement experience and 3-5 years of nursing experience.
- Correctional experience preferred
- Fundamental knowledge and skill in utilization of computer applications.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Required; Master’s Degree in Nursing, preferred
Share This Job