BANTRY CORP - CONTRACT
POSITION: Staffing Coordinator
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday business hours
LOCATION: Wexford Health Corporate Office – Green Tree, Pittsburgh, PA
**Hybrid – Work from home 2 days per week FOLLOWING fully on-site training period
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- 9 Paid holidays
- 3% Incentive Compensation Bonus eligibility annually
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
POSITION SUMMARY: Wexford Health Sources is a correctional healthcare company. Our Staffing department recruits for Medical & Mental Health Care professionals inside state prisons and county jails across the country. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the recruitment team.
- Complete new employee references
- Update staffing forms as needed
- Process all candidates’ paperwork
- Follow up with candidates on outstanding paperwork needed to move forward with hiring process
- Process clearances
- Create offer letters
- Send orientation email and documents to site managers and regional managers
LICENSING: None required
CERTIFICATION: None required
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient in the use of computer, dictating and copying equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Experience with applicant tracking software a plus.
Share This Job